- We are an early years school with approximately 365 students enrolled in kindergarten to grade four.
- Approximately 19% of our school population speaks English as an Additional Language – EAL.
- Our staff and students come from Canada as well as a variety of European, South American and Asian countries!
- A teaching staff of 21 in full and part-time positions.
- A support staff of 18, including Head Secretary, Secretary, Librarian, 12 Educational Assistants and 3 Custodians.
- EAL/language, literacy, numeracy and learning disability intervention programs.
- Extra-curricular – voluntary choir for students in grades three and four.